Friday 25 February 2011

Resident Evil: Evolution (Read First Before Post #2)

About RE:E

The first film in this planned trilogy focuses on the rising of Umbrella and the secret experiments taking place within, as well as the constant interference by S.T.A.R.S until they are finally attacked by Umbrella forces led by Wesker and his incredible technology. Within the film we find classic characters such as Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Ozwell Spencer, the Tyrants and more.
The storylines for the films are extremely close to the original ideas, but certain things happen at different times, in different ways but generally keeping in the same main story- nothing major has changed, and Alice isn't in it. The films are entirely based around the original characters and are not devised into new stories in any way except for additional characters, monsters and plot fillers.

Props

When this film is released within the next year or two, you'll notice the weapons- they're either opaque or orange and black, but completely identical to BB guns elsewhere. The reason for this is that the Evolution team and I are from the UK, where believe it or not we're not allowed to have lookalike BB guns, only if they're see-through or orange to look unreal. We can't afford to have the police knowing what we're doing as it wastes time and possibly money. However, I'm sure you can all ignore this as it affects absolutely nothing. We have fake green grenades which are easy, but need some red ones. If anyone has props to give away/sell (weapons preferably) that they think will help the film please comment on this post or send a message to our channel TheSpamFilms on YouTube.

Cast and Crew

Camera work will be occupied by myself when necessary and other volunteers. Other crew work will include the writing and directing by myself and another for my own scenes. There will also be various people coaching the actors and reviewers of the film during the set. Producers are also on the go to check work before it goes through it's phases.
As for cast, no cast has been decided except my own which will most likely by the infamous villain which I do not even need to name. ;) So as you may have been expecting, the fun part is on the next post.


4 comments:

  1. I know this is like 4 years already but if it was still up (might be to me nothing has been confirmed or you've just given up) I was do interested with this but I was still like 12 so I couldn't but now I really wanted to take part but well it looks like you've already taken the part I wanted and I think it's way too late for things like this now so if it's still up great but otherwise this might just be a waste of time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is like 4 years already but if it was still up (might be to me nothing has been confirmed or you've just given up) I was do interested with this but I was still like 12 so I couldn't but now I really wanted to take part but well it looks like you've already taken the part I wanted and I think it's way too late for things like this now so if it's still up great but otherwise this might just be a waste of time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I barely remember writing this! Jesus. If you give me contact details such as FB I can let you know when I next do a film project.

    ReplyDelete